Friday 11 November 2011

Guy Fawkes night + Dundee photography

 These are a few snapshots of fireworks taken at Glasgow. It was the biggest firework display I'd ever been to. A good 20,000 people crammed into a park, 2 huge screens set up with presenters hosting the show. It was very impressive. One year, I'm going to get proper photos of fireworks. My batteries ran out almost immediately. I was gutted.







After living 3 months or so in my few flat, I only just worked out how to open the windows, haha. It was a beautfiful misty foggy sunset. I never usually find any reason to do photography in cities, because its just so full of concrete and man made things. It puts me off it for months til I get home again and get the photography bug . But in this case, this was something worth taking. 



No comments:

Post a Comment